From ghost hunting to finding where you parked your car, there seems to be an app for just about everything. Thanks to the Narrator’s Voice app, this also includes adding a narrator’s voice to your messages or online videos. While the Narrator’s Voice app appears to be mainly geared toward having fun, its huge popularity still proves how useful voice over narration can be.
What’s Up with the Narrator’s Voice App?
Created by Escolha Tecnologia, the Narrator’s Voice app lets you create and share amusing messages using a narrator’s voice of your choice. Simply speak or type a message into your smartphone or other digital devices, then choose the language, voice, and special effects for the app.
The end result is a customized narration of your original message, which you can share as desired. And people are sharing it in droves. The Narrator’s Voice app boasts more than 5 million installations, along with more than 375,000 five-star reviews on Google Play alone. The app is also available at the Apple Store.
Millions are using it, and many are thrilled with it, confirming that voice over narration can be a phenomenal addition to any number of projects.
Voice Over Narration Projects
Videos are one of the hottest projects for voice over narration, letting the narrator explain or comment on whatever’s happening on the screen. Many people have been using the Narrator’s Voice app to add audio to their YouTube videos, giving them a distinct voice that enhances the video’s vibe.
Voice over narration can be equally successful with still images, slide shows, e-learning projects, or anything else that could benefit from useful commentary or clarification.
Voice Over Narration Benefits
Voice over narration is ideal for several projects, and it likewise can bring on many benefits.
- Provide additional details: Pictures may be worth 1,000 words, but they may still sometimes need additional clarification. Voice over narration can not only provide additional details that may not be readily apparent on the screen, but it can direct a viewer where to look or what to look for in any given scene.
- Enhance the mood and tone of the project: A happy video or project can become even happier with a peppy, energetic voice, while the seriousness of a somber project can be fortified with a solemn one.
- Entertain the audience: Voice over narration containing amusing opinions, humorous observations, and thought-provoking comments can add another layer of enjoyment to the project.
- Maintain your overall company style: Brands are built by sticking with a distinct style, and voice over narration can help maintain that style by featuring just the right voice that embodies your brand.
- Bring the project to the next level: While videos on their own may be intriguing, you can double their impact by adding audio. Voice over narration, either on its own or accompanied by appropriate background music, can make a project truly shine.
Narrator’s Voice App (Narration App) vs. Narration Human
Even though the Narrator’s Voice app is meant for fun, it may be able to provide some of the same benefits. Yet it still couldn’t bring the personal touch to a voice over project that only a real live human can do.
Unlike apps, humans can instantly and seamlessly provide subtle changes in tone, pitch, volume, and other nuances that add unmistakable finesse to any narration project. Hiring a human also allows you to incorporate any feedback or suggestions a professional voice artist may have for further improving the overall project.
That doesn’t mean people shouldn’t have loads of fun with the Narrator’s Voice app, but it does mean you may want to look beyond the app for the most professional voice over narration results. It also means we voice over artists probably don’t have to fret that an app will soon be taking over our jobs.
Looking for a real live human for your next voice over narration project? Please contact me today!